Saturday, August 25, 2007
the itchy thing
Ohhh, ohhhh look at me, I'm stealing a minute on my own computer. Scott is mowing, Hunter is eating, Hannah is sleeping over at a friends and Mom is showering. Shoot, I don't really have anything to say. Other than I went for a run this morning and got "that itchy thing on my legs". Do you ever get it? It's where my inner thighs and butt feels like it's on fire. Without even toughing my legs they are all red. It takes some serious self control to NOT scratch bloody marks on my legs. But just as fast as it came, it went. Thank heavens. I have been back running for a while now and I hadn't gotten it at all, so I guess it was time. I was doing some drills, and it's really humid... soooo maybe that's it.?? It was feeling so good outside in the humidity (not), that I just went for broke and pulled some weeds. Scott and I were both out there, when our friend David drove by and said "Oh look, it's the 2 amigos lawn service". Seriously, those men earn their $$. Maybe I'll give them some of mine to do that torture!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
where is miss hopey in all of this? did you guys forget her somewhere? geesh!
I don't think I've ever got he itchy thing, but then I'm LAZY and I don't run. Glad it was a quick bout though.
I know the feeling, and i don't like it either. Have fun with your mom~ when does your dad get back? kids are at primary activity day-i better get moving!
Oh yeah, I know the itchy legs. Haven't had it for a while...shoot, I need to get my buns moving. I'll let you know when I'm itching!
Man, Heather, can I be like you? Running first thing on a Saturday morning! That's awesome! I hope you guys have a great weekend.
Hayley, for your info, Hope was still sleeping! She slept in this morning until about 8. Way to go Hoper!
Post a Comment