Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Oh Boy



A few days ago...


Hayden: Mom, I had a dream last night that Bella kissed me, on the lips and I liked it.


I'm thinking... OH MY GOSH...surely he is too young for this.

Today...


Hayden: Bella kissed me on the lips today in the library. I am going to marry her.


Hannah: Ahhhhhh, you're not supposed to kiss, and you can't marry her, she isn't Mormon.


Hayden: Well, I'm going to teach her and then she will be.


Hannah: You aren't supposed to kiss before you are married, right Mom?


Me: I kissed some people before I got married.


Hannah: You did??


How can both of these children come from the same family??

12 comments:

Hayley said...

haha. don't even tell her about my experiences then! :) hayden - he's such a lady's man! he's so going to marry her! that's adorable!

100 Percent Cottam said...

ooh, i LOVE it! that hot little dude! awesome. maya's question o' the moment is: "mom, can girls marry girls and boys marry boys?" golly gee whiz!!!

Mom said...

Hayden is always one step ahead of us all. I need to find Fantastic 4 for that boy.

Jan said...

Funny kids. I enjoyed listening to Natie field Maya's questions about same-sex marriage today -- kids are amazing. So dang quick.

Holly O. said...

Hannah will change her tune in another couple of years. She'll be wanting to kiss boys too and then you'll wish you never told her it was okay. Just kidding, you don't want her to weird. Now I am being weird. It is kind of late and I am rambling. At least I am rambling on my own sister's blog. That would be really weird if I went off like this on a stranger's blog. What would they do? They'd probably delete the really long annoying comment. But you won't, right Heather? I am SO WEIRD!

Hayley said...

yes, you are weird, hojo. but since its my own sister's blog, too - i can say that! (and heather, are those more of my pictures? i love those kiddies, still)

Melissa said...

Just you wait...you won't believe the things that are waiting for your children. Just trust me on this...keep them as young and innocent as you can!

Cute kids, Heather...you must have a good gene pool!

Jori said...

Heehee, your kids are SO funny! My mom always told us her mom told her if she kissed a boy she would go blind. Maybe that is something I will start passing on to Kaitlin.;)

Emily John said...

I love it. So cute! It's funny the things kids pick up on. I had my first kiss at five. ;) Jori, really? Your grandma is a riot!

Kristi said...

That is soooo funny! Hayden is a little heartbreaker, I tell you what! And Hannah knows what's up!!I love those pics of your kids, too. You've got some cute kids, Heather.

Jane said...

funny kiddos. I love hearing their little conversations. Hope all is well in Houston.

tara said...

gorgeous kids heather.

that conversation is AWESOME. My kids still think (hope) you don't kiss till you get married. Too bad that won't last long.