Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Something is wrong...I'm not watching Oprah!

Last night I made an attempt to go to Enrichment. I haven't been in 2 or 3 times...and since they are only doing it every few months...well I haven't been so good. Scott isn't home, so I had to drag everybody up there, but I figured I needed "enriching". Well, it was fun for about 20 minutes, chatting with the "ladies". But after that Enrichment didn't feel so "enriching". Hope wanted to be in bed, NOT at church. So I lasted through dinner and then I was all enriched out.

Plus, I had some TV to catch up on! My blogging has filled my "extra" time and my TV viewing has been severely limited. What's up with that? I haven't watched Oprah in weeks. I have even started deleting Oprahs WITHOUT having viewed them. I like Oprah, that should be on my column TV shows I enjoy. I just had to watch American Idol. Does anybody else watch it or is it just Scott and I? Jennifer, I know you watch. I want Melinda to win...she is the best...but I'd like to see Blake go to the final. Jordin kind of bugs me, I know hard to imagine, NOBODY ever BUGS me. I also enjoy Ellen, another show that I haven't been watching lately. You have got to love the DVR though. You can blow through a show in no time flat. I did watch Ellen last night and it was a good one. It's all about going green. My goal for the day is to finally order some reusable shopping bags. Go check out the Ellen link.

When I was at the gym yesterday, I saw one of my gym friends. She had a baby 3 weeks after I had Hope. So, we were chatting...and she just mentions she MIGHT be pregnant again...like a few months she said. I just kind of looked at her and thought you don't know yet??? She said she went to the store to buy a test and forgot it! I don't know about you, but I wouldn't have forgotten THAT test. I'd be (or Scott would be) at the 24 hour Walgreens in a hurry if I even thought there was a chance. WOW! I mentally put myself in her shoes and I didn't like the way those shoes fit! I can't wait to see her again...I might have to be a gym stalker.

Well, all my neighbors love me. Three families right around us have all gotten the bug. Oh I know it's probably not from us, but we are getting blamed. Ooops.

7 comments:

Holly O. said...

I ordered my grocery shopping bags a couple weeks ago and they are supposed to be delivered today! I am so excited. I plan to just use them at all the stores. One little thing we can do, and I hope it will make a difference. I know what you mean about TV too. My Tivo is quite full because I blog instead of watching. Fun fun fun.

Hayley said...

oh the joys of not having kids. i have time to blog & stay mostly caught up on my tv. not last night, cause i went to dinner with "the ladies" but i'll fix that problem tonight. (do you wonder why i'm not dating anyone anymore? i don't. not currently worth it!)

Heather said...

Did you order the REI ones? I didn't see them on their website?? But I haven't looked at the store either. I like the looks of those "Whole Foods" bags Ellen had on her show. Not too smallish. I will need so many is the thing and they looked bigger than some of those nylon ones.

Holly O. said...

I actually got some at greenhome.com. Good size, no logo, organic cotton, and only $40 for 10. Or something like that. They were in the $4 a piece range. I am excited! I will post when I get them, of course. I have just been waiting to see if they were all that and more.

Heather said...

Tell me when you get them. I might have to copy copy.

Hayley said...

i'd need maybe two bags. hehe. and probably only one would get used!

Jennifer said...

Heather, you've got to add yet one more show to your hard drive. Heroes is the best. Come to the dark side......