Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Did you know...
it's National Bike-to-Work Week? Neither did I, but apparently it is. Remember now, when we moved out here, we were going to get another house. Well, that other house was SO close to Scott's work he bought a new bike (said with a smile because he now has a road bike AND a comfy ride-to work bike/mountain bike and I have NO bikes haha). Well being Bike-to-Work Week and all, he broke it out. You should see this one hill he has to ride up! Way to go Scott. He took his lunch today, and I'm going to drive around in the Toyota. Oooooh we are so saving some $$ on gas!!

Little Hope in the pantry is driving me nuts!! My pantry WAS so organized. Like Sleeping With the Enemy organized, but no longer. She knows that I have moved all the good treats up to higher ground. "Snack!!" (that's what she is saying) What I need to do is find some kind of a latch to keep her out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Good job Scott. I should make it Bike Around Town week. But I'm not going to.
i'll fully support you in your non-observance hojo:)
nice job scott! hopey is getting BIG. She's adorable.
loved the Sleeping with the enemy reference:)
oh, by the way heather...your house looks BEAUTFUL in the pics. So do your planers. I love pots.
Love that pantry! Wish mine was that big. Yay for Scott and the bike riding - hope he survives!
Michelle Hart and I were on a bike ride today and talked about Bike to work day. How funny you have it here!
What a good idea--maybe we'll bike to school this week--now that its half over!
Good for Scott. Now if you can just keep it from raining and you won't have to go pick him up.
Hope in the pantry makes me laugh.
Can't pull much over her- did you really think moving it up and she could still see it would stop her.
It makes me want a snack. She is so cute.
Hope is SO cute!
Scott is a champ. If there is a hill I can't bike, well actually I'm not too good on flat ground either.
Good for Scott! I liked Hope's dress in that photo too.`
Love your pantry! We are going through the keep out of the pantry struggle too. I keep moving things higher and higher but now Reed has figured out how to drag a chair over to the pantry... ARGH! Yeah for Scott biking to work.
Post a Comment