Friday, May 25, 2007

Hours later...

Hours later...the beast has been calmed. I tell you what...this house is looking dang good. Well it looked good for 5 minutes. The kids have been playing around, so no telling what it's like now. But the piles did go away. I must set the expectations high, or this is going to be one long summer. I am a firm believer in kids helping out and pulling their share. Even little Hope has her list of jobs. No I'm just kidding, but she will...when she can walk. ;)

Scott sent me a You-Tube link today, that was quite amusing. The Rosie and Elisabeth feud on The View. Rosie just bugs me. I stopped loving her when she beat up Tom Selleck on her old show. I was watching The View right after I had Hope and found Rosie somewhat amusing. Then she started bugging me and I stopped watching. Now she is just way too high on her soap box!

I want to go take a nap!! But alas I can not. I'll have to settle for a little book reading before Hope wakes up and I have to take the gang to the grocery store. Oh my!

9 comments:

Holly O. said...

I need to get cracking on this house. Kevin will get home in a couple hours from the week in Atlanta. I should at least have the kitchen put together! I can't blame anyone on the messes but myself!

Holly O. said...

Rosie is officially off the View. She won't even finish up her contract through June!!!

Heather said...

Really!!! I'm not suprised after seeing that clip. Fine by me, she was on my nerves!!!

Jennifer said...

Good for you for getting help with your house and getting it done. Today has been all me cleaning, unfortunately, but I think that has more to do with my own control issues (I want it done the way I do it) than my reluctance to use child labor.
I'm also glad about Rosie. I saw that clip and was so proud of Elizabeth. She doesn't like hearing about her as the underdog either. She can take up for herself just fine.

Jane said...

great link, i haven't watched the view since rosie came on but heard about the spat. thanks for sharing...

Jane said...

great link, i haven't watched the view since rosie came on but heard about the spat. thanks for sharing...

Kristi said...

Rosie bugs me, too. That is great that you get your kids to help clean (I think I already said that) but we are all about family clean up time at our house. What book are you readng right now?

Heather said...

I am reading Water for Elephants. And I never did get around to reading this afternoon. I have spent my share of time on the computer though. It's like chatting on the phone with lots of people at the same time.

Jane said...

It is way easier to keep up with friends! I'm glad you are blogging. Now I'll just have to email you everyday at 5 to see what's for dinner!