Thursday, March 20, 2008

moon sand

I'm one of the "crazy Moms" that actually let their kids play with Play dough and Moon Sand. Hayden got the above pictured set of Moon Sand, complete with the sand box, and he LOVES it. In fact, he loves it so much, he told me he loves IT as much as he loves me. And THAT's saying a lot, because yesterday was his birthday...and I saw to it he had one heck of a day ;). So, if you too are one of those "crazy Moms", look for the Moon Sand Castle set with the sand box. It's a good one, and it slightly less messy because they keep their mess, somewhat, contained! Yippee. If they do make a little mess, you can easily wipe it up and vacuum. Really.

FIG girls went very well yesterday. I have a group of cute little girls. No big red flags- first thing. I had a large sigh of relief, that's for sure. Today is clean up day around here. I've got a pot of water boiling on the stove this morning. I'm missing the Houston humidity a little bit today. (lots of static)

8 comments:

Jori said...

Kaitlin has this same set and LOVES it. It is pretty cool stuff. I'm glad Hayden had a nice birthday.

Holly O. said...

I'm crazy like that too. I don't even think Play Doh is that messy! I just throw down a vinyl tablecoth and we are good to go. Moon Sand is definitely a go in a yearish.

100 Percent Cottam said...

ooh, we're play doh people all the way, but i hate me some moonsand. HATE! i don't mind a mess (chiggity check my kitchen floor if you don't believe me) but moon sand is just evil. you are a kind mama! :)

Jan said...

Looks like fun -- no wonder your kids love you so much! You're a fabulous mama.

Mom said...

Play Doh has been a favorite of mine for years. Remember those heads where the hair would grow. So much fun.

Heather said...

Fuzzy Pumper Barber Shop- oh yeah I remember!!

Anna-Lisa said...

Hi Heather,
We've always had play-doh and I think the moonsand is so cool. Best wishes with your test results and have a good weekend with family.

Emily John said...

My kids love moon sand although it sticks to their clothes cause they insist on playing with it on the floor and not the table.