So, you know how somebody was given my blog address and I didn't want them reading...well I have decided to make a new blog hopefully to bypass them. Does that make sense? This one would be public again (so all you google readers will have an easier time :0) I am super creative, and as you will see...my new blog looks exactly the same. Maybe a little more streamlined. Neat and tidy is good.
New blog: http://confessionsofaredheadheather.blogspot.com/
I reserve the right to pull the plug at anytime and go back to just plain old Confessions of a Redhead. Just saying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hahah! That is funny and something I would totally do! ........... wait.... I hope that person wasn't me. Oh no! The naturally guilty conscious kicks in. Bwahaha!!
Yay! I look forward.
GOTCHA.
i'm excited that you'll be showing up in google reader again, but - i still checked your blog everyday - now, you need to get back to blogging more often!!!
heather, i love you.
Post a Comment