I haven't posted for a few days. Nothing too exciting to report just busy with life. On Wednesday, I made 8 trips (I started counting) picking kids up, dropping kids off, running to the store...and that was from 2:30ish until 7 o'clock. It was slightly obnoxious. Hayden plays his last game of soccer on Saturday. He met a little boy his age around the corner!! Hannah has about another month left in her soccer season, and she just started in a book club. They are reading the Little Princess. She volunteered to host the discussion. She's my girl. Hunter wrapped up football by winning the SkyHawk award- he showed the most football spirit. That made Scott proud, as you can imagine. Go Hunter! He has started wrestling. Being the good mother that I am, I showed him pictures of cauliflower ears. We don't want cauliflower ears. He came home yesterday with some head gear. He told his coach, "My Mom wants me to wear head gear, even in practice!" Darn right. Practice is killing him, he says it's harder that football practice in TX. You KNOW it's hard!
The roomba is still my friend. I have had some people asking. Momma still likey. I'm starting to see the beauty in this whole robotic cleaning solution. What about bathrooms? Dishes? Laundry?
The weather is still very nice here. I keep waiting for the rain to hit...I know it's coming....but I'm enjoying every day I can outside. Hope and I run to the park just about everyday that we can (for a few minutes anyway) after the gym. The only problem is, now she expects it, and if we have something else going on, she feels slighted. I'm going to take my workout outside this morning. My version of boot camp. No boot camp classes at this gym, so if I want that kind of pain, I have to inflict it upon myself. Good day to you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i love hearing updates on what the kids are doing... i miss them.
glad you're inflicting boot camp on yourself. how are we related? ;)
So, I just noticed on Haley's blog that you're doing P90X too. I'm super curious what you think since you're a fitness guru in my eyes. My hubby did it back in the spring and got great results. I've GOT to get started and do it for real instead of just a workout here and there. If you want a copy of the excel spreadsheets for diet/reps/etc, I can email you some. Kyle bought them from someone on ebay I think and they're awesome.
Hey Kristi, I don't do P90X, but I do a lot of the same type exercises. You should do it, especially if your hubby has the downlow on the whole system!!
love your updates. sounds like your kids are doing so well - hooray! oh and amen on cauliflower ear, aaaack!!!
I like that Hayden found a friend! That kid is so cute! I don't even own a house, but I'm jealous of your roomba! :)
Post a Comment